Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pilau with spicy tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pilau with spicy tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have expanded their menus. Now you can get a variety of salads. You could also select Chili. You might get baked potatoes. You can make fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating anything deep fried. When you order your meal through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pilau with spicy tomato soup recipe. To cook pilau with spicy tomato soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pilau with spicy tomato soup:
- Use 1/2 kg rice
- You need 1/2 kg meat(pre-boiled)
- You need 3 large tomatoes(chopped)
- Use 3 big onions(chopped)
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp paprika
- Provide 1/2 tsp pilau masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp tumeric
- You need 1/2 tsp mixed spices
- Take 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chibundiro
- Provide Cooking oil……salt
- You need 3 pieces potatoes(diced)
- Prepare 1 dash corn starch for soup
Steps to make Pilau with spicy tomato soup:
- Make sure your meat has boiled well to make it tender…..let all water to evaporate from the meat…..add 2 chopped onions + garlic(pilau needs a lot of onion) and enough cooking oil let them fry for about 4mins…..through in your potatoes, fry for 2mins the idea is for the onions to get to golden brown…..
- Now add all your spices + salt except chibundiro let them fry together for 2mins till fully golden brown, add your rinced rice and mix well
- Add water to top of the rice level…..and cover let it cook for about 15mins or till all the water has evaporated and well cooked.
- For soup, fry one onion add chopped tomatoes let them cook well, add salt stir add a little water, and a dash of corn starch to thiken the soup……when cooked remove from heat and season with chibundiro then serve with your pilau…..enjoy!!!
If you find this Pilau with spicy tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.