Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Sig's Bratwurst Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Bratwurst Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Bratwurst Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
Based on another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. While carrying out their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples assists in maintaining healthy brain cells. And of course thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to find many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's bratwurst salad recipe. You can cook sig's bratwurst salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's Bratwurst Salad:
- You need 2-4 grilled or fried bratwurst or bockwurst or a mixture of both
- Take 1 small red onion
- You need 1 teaspoon grained mustard
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- Use 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Provide 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1 pinch each of salt and pepper
- Provide I small sweet lettuce
- Provide 1 sweet apple
Instructions to make Sig's Bratwurst Salad:
- Heat the mustard seeds and fennel in a dry pan until they become aromatic, this takes about 3 minutes, make sure they dont burn. Mix the mustard with the vinegar,add salt and pepper. Chop the onion finely, add to the mustard, add oil then mix well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Slice the lettuce thinly. Cut apple into quarters remove the core, then cut it into small chunks. Thinly slice the sausage, mix it gently together with the apple, lettuce and the dressing.
If you find this Sig's Bratwurst Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.