Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beer Brats in Brei with Brownbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Brats in Brei with Brownbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
At this point we are going to explain to you the actual reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. As I am confident you know, research is being carried out all the time and there have been studies that have been done that clearly show that apples can reduce some cancer risks. A few of the cancers that apples can help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one factor should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this article we just covered some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beer brats in brei with brownbread recipe. To cook beer brats in brei with brownbread you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beer Brats in Brei with Brownbread:
- Provide 5 Beer Bratwurst
- Take 5 small potatoes, peeled and cut in large cubes
- Take 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- You need 1 cup sauerkraut, lightly drained
- Use 4 tbsp applesauce
- You need 1 can decent lager beer
- Get 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- Get 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1 cube Knorr Caldo de Pollo bouillion
- Get 1/4 tsp caraway seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
Instructions to make Beer Brats in Brei with Brownbread:
- Peel and slice the onion in thin, half moon, slices.
- Peel and cut the potatoes in large chunks.
- Toss the sauerkraut, potatoes, onions, caraway, pepper, applesauce, brown sugar, mustard, and bouillon in the crockpot. Stir well and combine.
- Nestle the bratwurst into the sauerkraut, potatoes, and onions. Add the 12oz. Can of beer.
- Set the crock pot to the "high" setting, cover tightly, and let go for 6 hours. Serve with mustard and buttered Pumpernickel (brown bread).
If you find this Beer Brats in Brei with Brownbread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.