Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Super Bowl Bratwursts! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Bowl Bratwursts! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Bowl Bratwursts! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent advice. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A sole portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. It is most often a minimum of 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier options.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you choose healthy products, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super bowl bratwursts! recipe. To cook super bowl bratwursts! you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Bowl Bratwursts!:
- You need 15 Bratwursts
- Prepare 48 oz of your favorite beer
- Use 2 Bell peppers, your choice. I like to mix colors.
- Use 1 medium or large onion, your choice
- Take 3 clove Fresh Garlic
- Get 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Provide 1/2 tsp dried chili flakes
- You need 1 dash Italian spice mix
- Get 1 dash salt and black pepper
Instructions to make Super Bowl Bratwursts!:
- Arrange the brats to sit level in a 5qt. pot (I use a dutch oven). Squirt the Dijon mustard onto the brats. Slice the peppers and onion into thin strips and drop onto the brats.
- Sprinkle the other spices on top. Add a dash each of salt and black pepper.
- Pour in one 24 ounce can of beer, enough to cover the brats, but not the vegetables - in other words, low enough to not spash out. Cover and set aside to marinate. (The drive to your friend's house is about the right amount of time for this step. This is why you cover them.)
- Invade your buddy's wife's kitchen (well, one burner on the stove, anyway) and simmer the whole mess for at least half an hour. If you wish to be invited back next year, don't make a mess.
- After they've simmered, transfer the brats to an upper grill on the barbeque, over a high flame.
- Turn off the flame when the brats start to brown. Serve on buns (or not, I really don't care). Pile on the peppers and onions and enjoy them with the game. Be prepared to be invited back next year to make them again (but only if you cleaned up any mess you made in the kitchen).
- Serves 15, unless you have some large friends. If that's the case, serves 3.
- Preparation time: Variable, depending on how far away your friend lives.
If you find this Super Bowl Bratwursts! recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.