Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
One more thing that has been uncovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can certainly help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may even be surprised to find out that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Something you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is mainly because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that is actually a bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) recipe. You can have sindhi mutton curry(teevan recipe) using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- Use 1 kg mutton
- Use 1 kg onions
- Get 2 medium tomatoes
- Take 4-5 tbsp oil
- You need 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 "piece cinnamon stick
- You need 2 bay leaves
- Use 4 green cardamom
- Get 4-5 cloves
- Provide 2 dried red chillies
- Take 1 "piece ginger
- You need 10 garlic cloves
- Use 4 green chillies
- You need 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Get 4 tbsp coriander powder
- Provide 2 tbsp meat masala
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- You need as required Water
Instructions to make Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe):
- First of all clean and marinate the mutton for 15-20 minutes by adding lime juice,salt,1/2tbsp red chilli powder, 1/2tbsp turmeric powder and 2tbsp coriander powder.
- Now prepare a paste-ginger, garlic,dried red chillies, 2cloves,2 green cardamom, 1"cinnamon.Also chop the onions lengthwise no need for fine chopping.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add rest whole spices and cumin seeds. After a minute add onion and saute till transparent
- Add green chillies, powder masala,salt,and ginger garlic paste to it.
- Saute for a while then add marinated mutton and now roast it on high flame,after sometime it will start to extract water.
- Saute it for about 10-15 minutes until it becomes dry and combined well.Then add 1cup warm water and pressure cook for 4whistles.
- After it is completely cooked add chopped tomatoes,meat masala and saute on low heat for 15 minutes, tomatoes will become soft. Then add warm water,coriander leaves and check the consistency of curry.Cover and cook for few minutes till oil separates and then serve with steamed rice or chapati.
If you find this Sindhi mutton curry(Teevan recipe) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.