Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? You may know men and women that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that taking in plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. Several of the major minerals that you’ll discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. In this post we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, make sure you purchase a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health could significantly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion or green onion stew (south indian style) recipe. You can cook spring onion or green onion stew (south indian style) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style):
- Use 2 bunch spring or green onions, 2 onions, 1lemon size tamarind
- You need 2 tbs jaggery, 2tbs rice powder, 2ts dhania powder, 4 red chilli
- Provide leaves Few curry leaves, coriander
- Take For tadka 1tsp methi, mustard seeds, jeera n pinch of hingu
Steps to make Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style):
- Take 2 bunches of spring or green onions wash them cut the bulbs n keep separately. Take all the ingredients. Cut the spring onions.
- Take 1tbs oil n add methi seeds, mustard seeds, jeera, red chillies n saute once splutter add hingu n onions n green onion bulbs too. saute for few minutes till onions r soft.
- Soak tamarind in water. Once onions are soft add cut green onions n saute till they r cooked. Add dhania powder, 2tsp chilli powder and 2tsp salt. Take tamarind juice n add rice powder to it and mix and add to kadai. Add jaggery. Let it cook for few mins.
- After few min the stew thickens. Check the consistency if require add little water. It shouldnt b watery. Garnish with coriander leaves n serve. Its very tasty with rice and roti.
If you find this Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.