Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Neck Bones Puerto Rican recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Neck Bones Puerto Rican recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
Based on another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. And because of this you will find that apples may actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health could greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to neck bones puerto rican recipe. To make neck bones puerto rican you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- You need 4-5 pounds pork neck bones
- Use 1/2 tsp Allspice
- You need 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp Smoked Spanish Paprika
- Provide 3 Tbsp Olive Oil - Separated 2/1
- You need 2 Bay Leaves
- You need 3 Tbsp Sofrito (can be store bought or homemade)
- Get 1 Tbsp +/- Fresh Garlic
- Get 1 medium Onion halved in rings
- Provide 1 packet Sazon seasoning with Culantro and Achiote
- Get 1-8 oz can Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Provide 1/4 Cup Pimento Stuffed Olives
- Take 1/4 Cup Capers +/-
- You need 1 tsp +/- Salt
- You need 1 tso +/- Black Pepper
Steps to make Neck Bones Puerto Rican:
- Combine Allspice, Cumin and Paprika. Dust both sides of Neck Bones.
- In 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil, brown Neck Bones on both sides. When finished, place in bottom of slow cooker on top of Bay Leaves. Add Red Wine Vinegar.
- In 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, sautee Sofrito until oils release and are fragrant. Halfway through, add the Onions and Garlic taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Add the Sazon packet and Tomato Sauce to the Sofrito mixture and stir to combine.
- At the end of the sautee, add Salt and Pepper
- Pour mixture over the top of the browned Neck Bones.
- Put Olives and Capers on top of Sofrito mixture and sprinkle Oregano on top.
- Set slow cooker to low for 6 hrs.
- Neck Bones should be easily removed at serving time.
If you find this Neck Bones Puerto Rican recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.