Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples may benefit a persons brain. They learned that one of the ingredients in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning that by eating apples you are able to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good for you. In this post we just dealt with several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saffron rice with biryani beef recipe. You can cook saffron rice with biryani beef using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef:
- Provide For rice—-
- Use 0.1 gm saffron powder
- Use Some raisins or almond(optional)
- Use 1 1/2 cup Basmati rice (cooked with 3 cups water)
- Get To mince—-
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Take 1 scallion
- Use 1 garlic clove
- Get 1 inch fresh turmeric (optional)
- Use 1 tsp pine nuts
- You need 2 cardamoms
- Provide 1 clove
- You need For beef—-
- Use 300 gm beef (cubed)
- Get 1 tbs butter
- Take 1 star anise
- Get 1 stick cinnamon
- Get 1 large potato (cubed)
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1 tsp coriander
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp fennel
- Use 1 tbs curry leaves (optional)
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 cup water
- Take 1 cup tomato sauce
- You need to taste Salt
Instructions to make Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef:
- Cook rice together with saffron and raisins or chopped almonds
- Prepare the mince ingredients. I use mortar for this.
- Cook cinnamon and star anise with butter
- Add beef and potato immediately, along with water, tomato sauce, mince ingredients and the rest of the spices
- Cook until it reaches the consistency you prefer. Add salt to taste. (I cook until the potato cubes are soft, adding more water when needed)
- Serve with the prepared saffron rice.
If you find this Saffron Rice with Biryani Beef recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.