Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Funny Easter Bunnies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Funny Easter Bunnies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Funny Easter Bunnies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. Now you can get a range of salads. You can get chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you get your meal through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you decide on healthy items, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to funny easter bunnies recipe. You can have funny easter bunnies using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Funny Easter Bunnies:
- Prepare the cookies/bunny's face
- Get 1/3 cup soft margarine
- Provide 1/3 cup peanut butter, I used crunchy
- Use 1/3 cup white sugar
- Use 1/2 cup soft light brown sugar
- Use 3 tbsp drinking chocolate (I used Cadbury's, but cocoa is fine, or use Ovaltine)
- Get 1 cup Quaker oats
- Take 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1 grated zest of half an orange
- Prepare 1 egg
- Provide the baskets
- Get 1 1/3 cup mini mallows
- Get 3 tbsp soft margarine or baking blend
- Prepare 2 cup Rice Krispies
- Use 1 packages Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Take the decorations
- Take 1 packages jell-o of choice
- You need 100 grams white chocolate
- Get 1 packages cola bottles (sweeties/candy)
- Get 1/2 cup pink and white micro mallows
- Use 2 tbsp currants
- Prepare 2 tbsp sultanas
Steps to make Funny Easter Bunnies:
- Cut 9 drinking straws into two three inch lengths each. Put all cut pieces of drinking straw into a small narrow container, I used an empty rinsed out spice jar…nothing too spicy or strong.
- Make the jell-o with half a cup cold water, in a jug for one minute in the microwave.
- Stir the dissolved jell-o then pour into thr spice jar, making sure it fills the straws. Refridgerate for at least an hour. (Any remaining jell-o can be topped up with cold water and made as usual in a cup or little bowl)
- Heat oven to 180 C
- In a large bowl, beat together the peanut butter, margarine/baking blend, sugars and drinking chocolate powder.
- Add the oats and the flour with the baking powder.
- Add the egg and the orange zest.
- Mix well, then take walnut sized balls of the mixture and roll them gently and place on an ungreased baking sheet, with spaces left between them (you may need to do two batches…I made about 18 cookies)
- Bake the cookies for 25 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Melt the mini mallows with the margarine, then mix with the Rice Krispies.
- Put spoonfuls into sillicon cupcake cases and put two mini eggs into each one. Refridgerate.
- When the cookies are cool, melt the white chocolate and spoon it into a piping bag with a small hole in the tip (I made one from a large triangle of baking paper…there are tutorials online)
- Lay each cookie on a 5 inch by.5 inch square piece of baking paper and place a basket below each one.
- Place small blobs of white chocolate in the relevant places and add: currants for eyes, pink micro mallows for noses, two white micro mallows for its teeth, cola bottles for ears, then use white chocolate to attach the baskets under its chin and use currants as paws, holding the baskets.
- Take the jell-o straws out of the fridge, pull one straw out at a time and squeeze one end (like toothpaste) until the jell-o comes out, and place each one over a basket like a handle.
- Allow the bunnies to set at room tempetature for a couple if hours then wrap in the paper and secure with ribbon or tape and put into the fridge to set properly.
If you find this Funny Easter Bunnies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.