Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Date Bran Muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Date Bran Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Date Bran Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good information. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Select water, juice or maybe milk as a beverage. When you consume a large soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually just one portion of soda pop is only eight ounces big. That helping can contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This shows that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to date bran muffin recipe. You can cook date bran muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Date Bran Muffin:
- Provide 100 gms Wheat bran
- Prepare 100 gms Whole wheat flour
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking soda
- You need 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Provide 2 Eggs
- Provide 100 gms Brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Get 1/4 cup Oil
- Get 1 tsp White vinegar
- You need 200 grams Pitted dates
- Get 1.5 cups Water
Steps to make Date Bran Muffin:
- Preheat oven for 20 minutes at 400F/200C.
- Grind the date and water to a fine paste and keep ready.
- In a mixing bowl add the wheat bran and wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Whisk all this well to combine without crumble.
- Take a separate bowl add eggs and sugar. Add vanilla extract, oil and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Add ground date to wet ingredients mix and mix together. Now add this to dry ingredients bowl and combine gently.
- Scoop this batter in buttered muffin cups. Just fill all the way then only it looks beautiful when it rise out.
- Bake in preheated over for 17 to 20 minutes. Check after 17 minutes whether it done completely with tooth pick. Tooth pick should come out very clean. If it's not done bake until done.
- Cool down a bit and remove from the muffin rack and transfer this to wire rack and cool down completely.
- You can store this in air tight container upto 3 days.
If you find this Date Bran Muffin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.