Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly good guidance. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their offerings. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can also select Chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar & butter rum raisin bread recipe. You can cook cinnamon sugar & butter rum raisin bread using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread:
- Provide Strong (bread) flour
- You need Sugar
- Get Salt
- Prepare Butter
- Take Milk
- Use Dry yeast
- Get or more ☆Rum raisin
- Take ※Granulated sugar
- Take ※Cinnamon
- Prepare ※Butter
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread:
- Make the dough in a bread maker. The photo shows raisins that have been soaked in rum for 1 week.
- Right before the dough has finished mixing or kneading, add the drained raisins.
- Once the dough has finished, gently press out any remaining air pockets.
- Separate the dough into 16 equal portions. Cover with a damp cloth to prevent drying and let rest for 15 minutes.
- After letting them rest, shape them into neat balls.
- Place them in the greased bread pans. (Since it's difficult to remove from the pans, I lined them with parchment paper.)
- Let rise a second time.
- After rising, score the middle of the tops and place the ※ butter in the cut.
- Spray with water and sprinkle on the granulated sugar.
- On top of that, sprinkle on a generous amount of the cinnamon.
- Spray the other tray of dough with water and bake both for 22 minutes at 180°C.
- After they have finished baking, drop from a low height onto a hard surface to release the steam.
- They're complete. They're soft so be careful when removing from the pan.
- They're so very soft when you tear them apart.
- Here is cinnamon sugar & butter rum raisin bread.
- This is the butter-topped loaf. The cinnamon sugar is crisp and delicious.
If you find this Cinnamon Sugar & Butter Rum Raisin Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.