Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
I am sure you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are usually the item that most individuals have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should understand is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals that you will find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. And you’ll also come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney recipe. You can cook daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney:
- Use 1 bowl daliya
- Provide 1 bowl moong chilka daal
- Use 2 small potatoes
- Use 2 tomatoes
- You need 1 onion
- Take 3-4 green chillies
- Prepare 1/2 tsp jeera
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 pinch hing
- Take As per taste Salt
- Use 1 tsp Bhuna jeera
- Take 4 bowls Water
- Get As required Oil
Instructions to make Daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and roast 1 bowl daliya..till it comes in light brown colour and soak the daal in water for 15 min..and cut the all veggies
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pressure cooker and put jeera in it..then add the grated ginger, onion and tomato in it. Let them fry for 2-3 mins.
- And add potato and green chilli also in it for fry then add daal in it along with all dry spices
- Add 5 bowls Water along with roasted daliya..
- Cook the mixture in the pressure cooker till get one whistle. Then turn the flame medium. And cook for 5 min more..daliya khichdi is ready for serve. Serve with curd, papad and chutney on the side.
If you find this Daliya khichdi with curd,papad and chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.