Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chocolate Banana Crepe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Banana Crepe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Banana Crepe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Now the question becomes, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And also by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I’m not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
I really hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good for you. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health can greatly be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate banana crepe recipe. You can have chocolate banana crepe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Banana Crepe:
- Take for crepe batter
- Use 1 1/2 Cup Refined Flour (optional) can make from wheat flour
- Get 1/2 Cup Besan
- Use 2 Tbsp Rice Flour
- Get 2 Tbsp Semolina
- Use 1/2 Cup Curd or 1Cup Buttermilk
- Get 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Provide 2 Tbsp Ghee (Lukewarm)
- Use Pinch Salt
- Take for assembling
- You need 4 Bananas (Sliced)
- Get 3/4 Bowl Chocolate Pieces
- Use 3-4 Tbsp Sugar candies (small chunks)
- Prepare 2 Pkts Gems or M&M
- Get 4-5 Tbsp Chocolate Sauce
- You need 4-5 Tbsp Strawberry Sauce
Instructions to make Chocolate Banana Crepe:
- Combine all the flours in a saucepan and add curd. Mix properly. See to it that no lumps are formed. Add required quantity of water to get a batter of flowing consistency (dosa batter). Let it rest for 15 -20 minutes.
- Add lukewarm ghee and baking powder to the batter and mix it well.
- Make think round crepe on the tawa at medium flame. Apply butter on it (optional). Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Once the crepe changes it's colour lower the flame and start assembling it. Drizzle some Chocolate Sauce and Strawberry Sauce over it. Place banana slices on the crepe. Top them with chocolate chunks and gems.
- Fold it or roll it and enjoy hot chocolate melting crepe.
- If you are an extra Chocolate lover garnish it with Chocolate Chunks and Chocolate Sauce.
If you find this Chocolate Banana Crepe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.