Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have good results on your brain. These studies indicated that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And due to this you will see that apples can actually help people avoid the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can certainly lead to helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's parmesan crusted fish fillets recipe. To cook tinklee's parmesan crusted fish fillets you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets:
- Prepare 4 Fish Fillets( I like to use Tilapia)
- Provide 2/3 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Use 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Provide 1 tsp GarlicPowder
- You need 1 tsp OnionPowder
- Get 1/2 tsp Basil
- You need 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Prepare 1/3 cup Milk
- You need 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- Get 3 tbsp Canola Oil
Steps to make Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets:
- Pre-heat oven to 400* F, Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a baking dish large enough for the fillets to fit into coating the bottom of the dish with oil
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, basil and pepper together, mix well
- Place milk in a dish large enough to place one fillet at a time, make sure to coat the whole fillets with milk
- Place bread crumb mixture in bowl large enough to place one fillet at a time, Dredge the milk coated fillets in the bread crumb mixture, making sure all sides are coated, place in prepared pan, repeat for remaining fillets
- Drizzle the melted butter over the fillets, Place in oven for 15-23 mins, Fish is done when it is white and flaky
If you find this Tinklee's Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.